Monday, August 13, 2007

Fantasy Football is here!!!

WILL YOU GUYS SIGN UP!!!!! I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TEN PLAYERS...
Right now I have only 5
If the draft time is making you not sign up, that time in NOT set in stone...please comment and let me know...Your live online draft is set for Sat Aug 18 8:00am PDT (10am Central)
if we don't get 8 players I will not run the league this year...
You want to play on my fantasy football league exclusive to blog readers?

You have been invited to join druchamp's Custom League in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football.
In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 134945
Password: thegame

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

First ten teams are in

LIVE ONLINE DRAFT IS:
Saturday August 18th at 10am central standard time

8 comments:

jhbowden said...

I'm in. The Pali Suicide Goons are back! We will have an explosive offense this year, a quarterback that can throw the bomb, etc. etc.

Realism said...

For PCD, fantasy football means they wear nothing but baby oil.

Andy said...

Bad realism! You're talking over Game's blog!

Anonymous said...

Would love to do it game, but I cant do the draft on the 18th... will be driving from Milwaukee to Vegas.

The Game said...

well, since this is not for money, just pre-rank your players and the computer will do it for you...

PCD said...

Phillip,

You are one pervert!

Game,

Sorry, but got some pressing obligations. Anyway, I'd probably just draft all Packers.

Anonymous said...

Niner fan in da house. The dark cloud I've been under for the last 4 years will be lifted. Guys I'm looking foward to this season and proving my fantasy football skills. And I don't mind good hearted trash talking. Don't worry I'm not a sensitive metrosexual like the Breck Girl Edwards.

Pete Dawg
Vallejo, Ca

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah my team is Vick's Pitbulls
Good Luck!