Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Students scuffle with police

This should depress anyone who has any hope that the inner city can improve.
It gets worse and worse and worse.
Now kids think it is okay to kick cops in the nose.
Frankly, I am sick and tired of it.
The fact is things are never going to get better, because they don't want it to get better....they simply want to act worse and worse and more anti-social and more criminal.
It makes me sick.
Maybe I should follow the advice of every single person that I talk to and get the hell out of here.

2 comments:

Ron said...

I hear you but it's the same all over. Until punk gangbangers get the scorn they deserve instead of admiration it won't change. The idea they get respect by popping a cap in their ass or beating the hell out of somebody or calling somebody a name or being a pimp or big time dealer is inane. I, even though I don't live with my kids, have stressed for hours what it takes to get real respect and the difference in fear and respect. My daughter got it but my 13 year old son hasn't figured it out yet so the battle goes on for a slap of truth.

The Game said...

a news story update on the radio this morning had kids saying the cops were to rough on the kids and teachers were saying kids should be afraid of the cops.
One girl said: "We were having a water ballon fight...cops should worry about real crime"
Hey kid, assaulting a cop, trying to take their guns and sticks is a very serious crime