Wednesday, October 19, 2005

More poor behavior

How does a nazi rally translate into stealing wild turkey from a bar and then burning it down?

How does a nazi rally translate into vandalizing a down and throwing rocks at cars?

This is what happened in Toledo.

Here is a video clip hit the play video button to see it.

Why does the mayor make excuses for these people?

This is our problem....we are always trying to make excuses for savage behavior. The nazi's are obviously ridiculous in their thinking, but last time I checked it was not illegal to have a march or parade. They did not throw rocks through police car windows....

Just listen to one of the victims:

They were on their way to help at the scene when the crowd started running toward them. "They were still quite a distance away when the rocks and bricks started hitting. I was in a momentary state of shock until the rocks continued to hit and continued to hit and continued to break the windshield and break my rig," says Frisch.

Within seconds, Frisch said he knew he had to get out of there. He had been hit in the arm. His partner had been hit in the head with a brick. He had no choice but to back out. "I looked out and I saw in their eyes that they intended to do bodily harm," says Frisch.

People who attack paramedics are less than human.

Was the behavior of the citizens correct?

Who was worse...the nazi's or the neighbors?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with poison. From what I read, the rally was there, specifically, to incite people into being crazy. I guess it worked. Poeple are dumb, what can you say?

The Game said...

Of course, the nazi's are idiots, but why do the people in the neighborhood have to top their stupidity...

of course this had nothing to do with the rally, it has to do with people seeing an oportunity to act like savages.

Poison Pero said...

In no way am I justifying the rioters........But I can tell you if there was a Communist Party rally in my neighborhood there would be a problem.

It is entirely possible I'd end up in jail.