Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weekend box office

Do you remember these movies from a month ago..

Top 10 four weeks ago:
1. open season
2. the guardian
3. jasckass
4. school for scoundrels
5. fearless
6. gridiron gang
7. the illusionist
8. flyboys
9 the black dahlia
10 little miss sunshine

this weeks top ten
1. the prestige
2. the departed
3. flags of our fathers
4. open season
5. flicka
6. the grudge 2
7. man of the year
8. marie antoinette
9 the marine
10 texas chainsaw massacre

departed has some GREAT lines in it
TCM is not that great, same old same old

4 comments:

jhbowden said...

I'm making sure I see Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan on November 3rd. That character from the Ali G Show is some of the funniest shit I've seen ever, and I don't think the movie will disappoint.

The Game said...

well, you let me know how it is

Anonymous said...

Scorpion says---
Flag of our Fathers is extremely
well done. Reminded me of exactly how my Dad and Uncle Ray treated their responses to being in World War Two.Didn't want to talk about it at all.

The Game said...

ya, people that really went through hell don't want to talk about it...makes me wonder what some people who are on TV all the time saying how terrible Iraq is can do it...if it was really bad like Vietnam or WWII, they wouldn't want to talk about it..
great point scorpion