Friday, May 18, 2007

Short, fat people may get rights

So, here is the new group that the liberals have to "save"
Now you can claim you didn't get that job or promotion because:
1. I'm black
2. I'm a woman
3. I'm old
4. I'm fat
5. I'm short
6. I'm gay

And no one has to use the excuse:
1. I'm not qualified
2. Someone is better than me
3. I am not a good worker

No, no one has to feel bad again...just claim discrimination and you are off and running. The only group of people who are left, the group that will not get the job because bosses are forced to hire everyone else is: the white male.

5 comments:

blamin said...

I'm waiting to see how long it takes for somebody to claim they were discriminated against just because they're stupid.

Jay Bullock said...

Balding! You forgot balding. How am I going to get my special rights if you leave off balding?

Anonymous said...

Where's my check?

I'm fat.
I'm short.
I'm bald.
I wear glasses.
I'm white...

OOOPPPSSS... the last one kicked me out of the oppressed class.

blamin said...

anonymous,

Just claim your an alcoholic, then you'll get your check.

PCD said...

blamin,

There are such people, they are called liberal Democrats.