Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So is the Obama admin a bunch of liars or just imcompetent




I am not sure which one is worse, but those are your two options.
liars or incompetent
When you are trying to prove your worthless stimulus bill has saved or created jobs, you can't have jobs created in districts that don't exist. So maybe that is the incompetent part.
Then you have business owners state that they were pressured into saying they created jobs when they did not or bump the numbers up when only a few were created...that would be liars.

So I guess they are both. Don't get mad at me. I didn't vote for him and I am not the one doing such a terrible job.

Exclusive: Jobs 'Saved or Created' in Congressional Districts That Don't Exist

76,757 Bogus jobs 'created or saved' by the Stimulus (and counting)




0 comments: