Sunday, January 15, 2006

On a lighter note...

Have you seen the Bud light commercials where the guy does crazy things for a Bud light....such as:
"I will stay at work 5 minutes after 5 o'clock...on a FRIDAY"
"I will go shoping with my girlfriend during the play-offs"
"I will go to dinner with my girlfriend and not look at a table of hot chicks even once"

They are hilarious...he has a helmet and knee pads on...he makes a face like he is being tortured and then he gets a Bud light...

My question...if you could make the next Bud light commercial, what would you make this guy do?

5 comments:

The Game said...

The second one made me laugh hard...actually they both did...

realdebate said...

How about going to a flower show with the girlfriend.

During the Victoria'a Secret televised fashion show.

The staying past 5 on a Friday made me cry it was so funny.

The Game said...

I was thinking for the superbowl they could have him sit through a "romantic comedy" during the superbowl...it could last a few commericals

Anonymous said...

I thought the eating lunch with teh g/f was kinda dumb. Either, he wasnt actually dating that chick he was eating with, or it didnt matter. She just babbles on at the end when he's getting loved up by the table of girls. Am I over-analyzing it?

The Game said...

a bit, that one was not as funny...they have to go back to focusing in on his face, that is what made it funny.