Friday, March 31, 2006

Mexican flag burned at Apache Junction HS

Tensions over immigration reform heightened in the Phoenix area's East Valley Thursday when students raised a Mexican flag over Apache Junction High School — and then other students yanked it down and burned it.

"I know (they) shouldn't have burned the Mexican flag," said Jacob Stewart, a 16-year-old sophomore. "I heard it was raised above the American flag and that just irked me."

Govt funded institutions are flying the Mexican flag over the American flag. Ya Jim, these people LOVE America...talk about someone not having a clue. Hopefully the few people who did not understand what these people thought about America now see it loud and clear.

This is an invasion of people who are treating this country like a toilet. They ruinedtheirr own country and now they are on to ours. Are you going to let them do this to us?

Its a disgrace. Damn and I mad about this. But then, I know this country is great...and being ruined slowly.

Just remember which party wantsamnestyy for these people who raise another countries flag above ours.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhh, I belive it said the students did it, not the school.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

....And another Pub speaks

jhbowden said...

Mitch, you are one sick person.

Ron said...

Game, I thought I'd check it out here cuz I figured I had another issue I could agree with you on. Even though I am against illegal immigration I am against it for reasons completely different from yours. You, at least in this piece, do it out of nationalism or that those slimy wet backs are turning our nation into their toilet.
I must say, I never even considered these things as worth my time in a real debate about immigration.Which is why I find it hard to debate you guys. Even when we agree we disagree.We aren't even arguing the same things!

Let me just say that I oppose what is happening now because

1. we are being forced to subsidize mexico. a country rich in natural resorces and hard working people.

2.The low wage workers are driving benifits and wages of American workers down and forming a society like Mexicos'. the very rich and the very poor.

3.American workers WILL do these jobs. They won't do them for what they want to pay. I don't see anybody saving money hiring a cheap CEO from India. They just pay more to get the best. Why does free enterprise work for them and not for us?

4. We already have Visa programs to allow needed workers into the country.

To fix it:

1.Mexicans need to be marching in THEIR streets. They need to be rooting out the corruption and pay offs to the police the political leaders et al. Nail every one of them until you get something related to honest government.

2.Nail every person who hires illegal workers in this country. Including people that have house servants etc. When they can't get work the wrong way they will do it the right way.

3. secure the border with more (well paid) guards and new technology. This is also important in the battle against terrorism.

The Game said...

We agree Ron...I agree with everything you just wrote

The Game said...

I deleted a comment because the posters pic was of a semi-hard guy..didn't want to look at that...he can post again without the pic