Friday, March 31, 2006

Capitol Hill police plan to issue an arrest warrant today for Rep. Cynthia McKinney (D-Ga.).


Anyone with a clue understands that this woman is crazy.

But it seems the leader of the Democratic party thinks punching a Police officer is not a big deal:

"I would not make a big deal of this," said Pelosi, D-Calif.

Is this because the community that gives the Dem's 90% of their votes wears shirts that say "no snitchin"

I'm glad she is getting arrested, atleast one person who broke the law this week will be punished...while 10 million remain free and protest about it.

4 comments:

The Game said...

nice to hear a bit of common sense out of rhyno

Anonymous said...

Thats all that comes out of me. You just hate it when it doesnt jive with your opinion... :P

Google HiJacked My Site said...

I am stunned Rhyno wrote that. I concur.

Anonymous said...

The reason I normally call people on stuff, here, is cuz I can smell bullshit a mile away. I read the article, and certainy appears like she is full of it.