Wednesday, April 12, 2006

A letter to Mexico

This little letter I found posted at RDW shows how we are clearly the most compashionate and accomidating people in the world...listen how stupid it sounds to ask any other country to do what we do...

I received this little ditty in my e-mail earlier this week. I couldn't stop laughing and thought I'd pass the fun along:
Dear President Bush:
I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this. I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.
So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will beexpecting the following:
1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and dont enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.
I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.
However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.
Thank you so much for your kind help.[CP@LB]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad it it isnt realistic. Like say:

1. - Except for children and the disabled, NOBODY gets this.

2. - Language is a state or county decision, not national.

3. - Same

4. - Same

5. - Most cultures are taught in school. Its called education.

6. - Outside of a prank, where is this? Bogus...

7. - This is a program poor people get. Any issues are irregularities, not the rule.

8. - Same, except the poor part.

9. - Poor people

10. - Like that happens anywhere except Hispanic districts.

11. - This isnt an issue to anyone except bigots

12. - ...and upset all the rich people who get the benefits from this? Outrageous!

13. - Bogus, see 11

Oh, wait...thats ALL of them are crap. One simple-minded fools attempt to create an issue from the extreme. Instead of looking at the problem realistically, its far easier to blame the smallest and weakest involved. I have yet to see one person here go after the businesses, rich people, bigots or corrupt gov't problems that make this problem. Maybe, if someone had the balls to take that position, others would take them more seriously. Instead, all this 'letter' and the poeple who stand behind look like are bigotted propagandists.

The Game said...

Some people want the America of old....one of people who don't expect handouts, one where people want to be successful, want to learn english, not 12 million people breaking the law and waving the Mexican flag...

but, we were better off in the past, now, since this lose, do whatever you want, anyone do whatever they want mentality, the countryis what it is now...less and less paying for the greater and greater number who do what they want and know liberals will take care of them...

That letter makes sense to people who love this country for what it was supposed to be, not what it has become with liberal ideas and the ACLU fighting for people who break the law

The Game said...

man, I have taken the time to match up your answers..and boy are the stupid...

1...anyone can go to the ER and get treatment, or move to Mass.
2. If you want to be successful, you MUST speak English, and proud immigrants of Europe WANTED to...I'll take their side...yes, you don't HAVE to, but you SHOULD
6. The Mexican flag has been flown by PRINCIPALS OF SCHOOLS...posted on my blog
9. So, poor people don't have to do anything, do they Rhyno...you really are a liberal...low standards, low expectations, the true mark of a liberal...I expect more of myself and everyone else...if more people thought like ME, this country would be much better...too mad so many of them think like YOU, that is why their lives suck
11...didn't know you had a race card...

The Game said...

I love Ann

Anonymous said...

1. - Wrong, only emergency medical care, which they will try and charge you for, and only to stabilize you, then its out the door. Thats far from 'free health care for everyone...'

2. Still..state or county decision. Have a problem with it, go to them.

6. Point out the blog, and I'll go read. I may have missed it.

9. Poor people cant afford car insurance(or any other) thanks to the price gouging insurance industry. It has nothing to do with being an immigrant. Another example of the pathetic lengths the writer went to for some sympathy.

11. Only a desperate bigot, so torn up at their own inadequacies, would try and tell their neighbor what they could or could not display at their house. Everytime someone froths at the mouth about how proud they are of their country, and want to fly the American flag to show it, they cant try and control somebody elses decision to fly a different one. The American flag, and its nation, the USA, stands for freedom. Remember that part? I made the comment to the scorpion, you cant fault someone for wanting the best they can get.

You blabber on about responsibility this and responsibility that, every single day. Yet, rather than take the high ground and go after the people who are really responsible for it, you go low and attack the weak and powerless almost every single time. You dont have to protest GWB(I have), or join MoveOn.org(I havent). I still send critical letters to the White House, both Senators, and my Congressman, Sensenbrenner. I speak up on local blogs, like this and others. I confront the hate-mongering Bible thumpers who show up on campus. I think only a coward refuses to stand up to authority. Why? Because, I'm not a liberal. I am a L-I-B-E-R-T-A-R-I-A-N.

As in, liberty, a synonym for freedom. Despite the long range of nutjobs that have hijacked the party(?) over the decades, its still the focus of common sense. We arent softies and mewlers like the liberals, and we arent close-minded control freaks like the cons.

As for disagreeing with you, I do it because I know you arent the idiotic bigot you come across as, sometimes. Rarely, I will actually present my opnion on something, and thats when you ask for it. When I make comments, its because I am pointing out the BS and fallacy in your arguments or position. I mean really dude, if you are going to bring your attitude to something, be correct at least.

Anyway, my primary point is that you need to go after the people who are the problem, the government. Perhaps that makes me look like a libertarian gov't-phobe, but so be it.