Saturday, October 28, 2006

ALLEN'S REVENGE: EXPOSES UNDERAGE SEX SCENES IN OPPONENT'S NOVELS

So, what do you think about this story?

Honestly, I wish stories like this were not even apart of a campaign.
However, since we have seen the other side try and get every single Republican to quit because one of them was gay and sent IM's to pages...I guess the Dem's can't see anything wrong with Allen doing this, right?

I think the only adds that should be shown are the ones that talk about the issues.
There are plenty of ads like that, and most of them are either flat out lying, or stretching the truth quite a bit...
I'm really just getting tired of the whole thing.
I'm tired of seeing Michael J. Fox come on TV and tell me that I have to vote for Jim Doyle because Mark Green is against stem cell research....I can say, with confidence, that is a flat out lie...
I"m tired of ads like that...because someone votes a certain way....in this case to not allow federal funding for EMBRYONIC stem cell research...that we have to hear ad after ad saying he is against ALL stem cell research EVER, and every single republican could care less about anyone who is sick with any disease...

I need to wash my hands, I feel dirty watching all this crap.

But you have to admit, the stuff in Webb's novels is sick.

4 comments:

Jim said...

How about the stuff in Scooter Libby's book? Or Lynn Cheney?

The Game said...

we are talking about webb's book...
or talk about the fact that this stuff is used at all...
focus
we can go farther and say you didn't name anyone who was voted into office..

Anonymous said...

Dude, why do I have to keep saying that it isnt a gay issue?

Jim said...

I agree, theis stuff has no business in the campaign. I'd be right there arguing your side on that.

If you stayed on focus with that.

But then you have to take a parting shot at Webb using the very subject you object to. THAT's hypocritical.