Thursday, October 12, 2006

Munz shot to death after delivery

This story makes me sick....
I piece of human trash...or many more than one...kills an innocent man for some money cause the human waste doesn't want to get a job, or is on drugs, or just doesn't give a fuck.

Beside being tired of these "people" ruining every city in America, I am really getting sick of seeing what they do in school. I've tried for 5 years with this level of student, maybe its time get out and actually teach kids who want to learn.

7 comments:

Dedanna said...

BTW Game, now you know why I won't teach elementary, or secondary school either one, & aspire to teach college.

The Game said...

I LOVED teaching middle school in Hawaii...but for some reason they don't raise the kind of scum that kill people for no reason in Hawaii...
In the whole state of Hawaii they usually have less than 40 murders...Milwaukee alone has over 100...

Dedanna said...

Sounds like the city I live in over the last two months.

From what I understand, on the whole, Hawaii is more "cultured"... and people of a much higher caliber & tradition mostly live there -- they can afford to. I've never been there, so can't speak for sure.

Oh, to live somewhere decent again...

Anonymous said...

Milwaukee is at 80 murders, game. Its actually one of the few big cities where crime in general, and especially murders, is down.

Anonymous said...

Scorpion says---
Crime is not down in my fair city--and I'll guess that with holidays on the way Milwaukee will catch up and pass last year's figures.GAME---KEEP TRYING!!! You do make a difference!!!There is a kid out there doing better for each
one that is passed reaching.It's the buffoons at city hall who are not making a difference.

The Game said...

Milwaukee will hit 100...why do you like to make excusses for failure rhyno?

PCD said...

Game, because rhyno always excuses Democrats in power.