Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Silver lining

Even though Republicans got beat by the war in Iraq, I can see some positives to show that it was not a vote against conservatism. Every exit poll showed that each race came down 80% about Iraq...

But here are many referendums that conservatives won:

Arizona:
no bail for illegals won 77-23
no education for illegals 71-29
English as the official language 73-27
Colorado:
gay marriage ban won 57-43
no pot heads won 63-38
enforce immigration laws won 56-44
Idaho:
gay marriage ban won 66-34
Michigan:
no college affirmative action won 58-42
Nevada:
no pot heads won 43-57
South carolina:
gay marriage ban won 78-22
South Datkota
gay marriage ban won 52-48
pot heads lose again 52-48
Tennessee:
gay marriage ban won 81-19
Virginia:
gay marriage ban won 57-43
Wisconsin:
gay marriage ban won 59-41

2 comments:

Marshal Art said...

Damnit! I want weed! What's the big deal with weed?!! Stop voting against weed!!! I can't afford decent weed because it's illegal!!! Give me back my weed!!!


I'm sorry. I'm a little upset about the sorry outcome of the Mid Terms. If only I had a little weed.

Jim said...

And in South Dakota an abortion ban failed 56-44.

And in California an abortion restriction proposition failed.

And in Missouri and stem cell research law passed.