Friday, December 08, 2006

HOLIDAY MALL ATTACK THWARTED

A 22-year-old Chicago man has been charged with plotting a terrorist attack on a Rockford, Ill. mall. The suspect is accused of planning to use guns and explosives during the holiday shopping season. The suspect is described as an unaffiliated 'lone wolf-style terrorist'. A press conference is forthcoming... Developing...

I was waiting for this kind of stuff to happen...with all the idiots in the world, you would think this would happen more often...
There are many other things that could be done that would totally disrupt our way of life that would not be very hard to do...I won't list them here...

4 comments:

blamin said...

I wonder what the USA and Israel has done to force this man to act – I mean react – in this manner?

blamin said...

For some reason I thought this guy was just a regular ole "nutso". Come to find out he's Muslim. Go figure.

Marshal Art said...

Yes. As I understand it, he came to the religion of peace and the first thing he wanted to do was to jam on some jihad.

jhbowden said...

Allah Akbar!