Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pew Research News IQ Quiz

Click on the headline to take the quiz..
If you get less than 8 correct you are a moron.
The average American only knows slightly over 5 of these.
That is truly pathetic and shows the reason why there are still 40% of the American people who do not have a problem with what the government has been doing for the last year.
Ignorance is bliss..and it seems most American's are really ignorant...

The sad thing is they know nothing about what is going on in the world around them yet they know who made a fool of themselves on American Idol or who is a whore on Tool Academy or (insert any reality show).

By the way, I got 10 right..didn't look yet which two I got wrong..probably the oil and another..
Only 2% got them all right and only 8% of people did better than me...how pathetic

8 comments:

Andy said...

And they say liberals are elitist! According to you, only the informed oppose Obama? Care to supply a statistic?

Polls have shown for years that the average voter is strikingly uninformed. It's no surprise that political advertising plays to the lowest common denominator.

The Game said...

Why cant I post anything

The Game said...

oh, now that one worked..
Anway, for the third time..

People who vote for Dems are typically less educated than those who vote Republican..its a fact.

In this poll the people with a college degree did much better than those without...

Way to not post what you got

If I didn't over think I would have gotten 12 right..

Jim said...

It says I got 11 right, but I checked on Oil imports and according to a Rand study, I'm right and the quiz is wrong. Rand says 58% which is closer to half than two-thirds.

So I'm going with 12 for 12.

Andy said...

If it makes you happy, I got 12 right. Thanks for invitiing me to your pissing contest.

American said...

I got 11 right. Oh well...
:-)

Anonymous said...

We're looking forward to your post on the three terrorists captured in Pakistan this week. As a self-proclaimed patriot I know you will want to commend the commander in chief for this major accomplishment.

Marshal Art said...

Yeah, Barry looked cool dressed like Rambo as he lead those baddies in with their hands in the air.

We commend Barry for doing everything the same way Bush was doing it as regards the war on terror.